Crossfunction: Background

Monday, May 16, 2005

Background

We've been meeting once or twice weekly for years... mostly Protestants of various denominations and a few Catholics. It's been a wonderful experience in many ways. One of the things I especially enjoy is growing in my appreciation for the biblical foundation for the Catholic faith, and in trying to learn how to defend the faith scripturally and rationally. Learning from my Christian friends in the group has been no less rewarding, and their examples of faith have been a huge encouragement to me.

I'd like to use this blog to sort of think out loud about some of the ideas we encounter in Crossfunction: especially ideas that relate to identifying the Church that Jesus founded, and how to distinguish that Church today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful comments are welcome. Thank You for visiting!.
(Comments are moderated and usually approved the same day.)